domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

When you’re about to say that you love me,
Think twice. I’m not your childhood teddy bear.
When you’re about to say that you’re mine forever,
Remember that you’re not a dog.
When you’re about to say that you think of me 24h by 24h,
Consider that you need to pee. You’ll think of that.
When you’re about to say that you’ll never leave me,
Be sure you don’t like to recycle.
When you’re about to say I’m your reason of being,
Imagine that I could die in this instant. Will you suicide after?!
When you’re about to say that you want to spend every minute with me,
Don’t forget that my brain needs to rest.
When you’re about to say that I’m your sun....
What the fuck!?!?! Find something original.
When you’re about to say that you love me the way I am,
For God’s sake! Even I would like to change some stuff!

When you’re about to say any shit like this,
Just don’t say it because it’s not love, it’s obsession or simply stupidity.
So spare myself.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário