quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

Phallus

"Phallus.
You stab into me.
Release, but no peace.
I fight the Monolith with
angry, moist folds of my soul.
How can you understand me when you are so dense,
how can you see me with but one eye?
You propel forward
ever restless
ever relentless
but the answer is right beside you.
I circle round with my engorged thoughts,
with my languid lust
but you can’t fuck me
because I’m already fucked.
You can’t fuck me
because I’m already fucked.
You can’t fuck me because
I’m already fucked.
You can’t fuck me because I’m
already fucked.
You can’t fuck me because
I’m already fucked!
YOU CAN’T FUCK ME BECAUSE I’M ALREADY FUCKED!!!!!
YOU CAN’T FUCK ME BECAUSE I’M ALREADY FUCKED!!!!!
You can’t find me because
I’m already lost.
You can’t teach me because
I’m already gone.
But if you love me
I will fall into your arms."

by Tanya Skagle (Character in Hung - HBO)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário